French Language Classes
French is spoken by 110 million native speakers, is an official language in 29 countries and has 190 million non-native speakers around the world. This course by Eduroid Academy offers the student the chance to learn French and is suitable for beginners or those looking to build on their existing knowledge of French. The student will learn French vocabulary and master important areas of grammar that will greatly improve their comprehension of the French language and their ability to communicate effectively with native French speakers. These Eduroid Academy courses offer students the skills and knowledge to learn the French language for those hoping to visit a French speaking country or region or improve their skills for a job or school. Fast-track your French speaking and writing skills and get equipped to travel and talk business transactions.
Opens Employer's Doors for You
The world has become a global village, career opportunities in French are opening up like never before. There are excellent job opportunities for French language in India and abroad. One can look at working in diplomatic services or an embassy for diplomatic services, MNCs or as an interpreter, Proofreading, translator, and teacher. French skill helps you to secure a job in France and other French speaking nations like Switzerland, Belgium, Canada, North and Sub Saharan Africa.
Discover your level of French
- Beginner A1 - Student can recognize and use familiar words and simple phrases for concrete purposes. They can introduce themself or someone else. Can ask and answer basic questions about home, family, surroundings, etc.
- Elementary A2 - Student at this level can communicate during easy or habitual tasks requiring a basic and direct information exchange on familiar subjects like personal or family information, shopping, immediate environment, work etc.
- Intermediate B1 - Can understand the main points of clear standard speech on familiar subjects in work, school, leisure activities, etc. One can narrate an event, an experience or a dream and outline explanations behind a project or idea.
- Upper Intermediate B2 - Student can understand the main ideas of concrete or abstract topics in a complex text, including a technical article in the user’s area of expertise.
- Advanced C1 - Student can understand a wide range of long and complex texts, including any sub-textual or stylistic nuances.
- Proficient C2 - Can effortlessly understand almost everything he or she reads or hears. Capable of a coherent summary of events or arguments from oral or written sources.