Spanish Language Classes for Kids
Taught by experienced native Spanish-speaking teachers with backgrounds in childhood education, Eduroid classes are conducted in small groups (12 students per class maximum, with 2 teachers) in preschool and school formats as well as the “mommy & me” format (8 students max) for younger chiquitos. Classes are available year-round, including summer!
Your Child Can Learn Spanish
Our classes are a dynamic and engaging way for kids to learn Spanish. Our teachers are dedicated to guiding students through language acquisition through fun activities and challenges. We believe in a Fun Immersion approach to learning. Fun games, cultural teachings and spirited songs strengthen language retention and cognitive development.
Why Learn Spanish?
- Spanish is the second most spoken language.
- Because being bilingual gives your kids more competitive edge in the future career.
- 100% Immersion Curriculum
- Native Teachers
- Dynamic Classes
- Make Developmental Strides
- Gain an Appreciation for Other Cultures
- Make New Friends in the Classroom