To receive your complimentary 15-minute consultation, please call (+91) 9902049936 today! Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for a quick reply. We'll help you determine the most cost-effective and appropriate plan!
The ability to handle yourself properly today can sometimes outweigh even your technical skills. If you know what to do, when to do it, and how to do it with grace and style, you’ll have a competitive edge in your career. All business experts agree that good manners promote good business. This is how important business etiquette is. This two day training program will equip you with all the business etiquette and protocol knowledge needed to conduct your business with more confidence, know-how, grace and efficiency than before, putting yourself and others at ease by showing more confidence and poise in various business settings.
By the end of this training course participants will be able to:
» Handle initial contact and business introductions professionally and confidently.
» Create and maintain an impression of credibility, power and efficiency during business meetings.
» Follow proper telephone etiquette and create a great first impression on callers with an upbeat energetic and cheerful tone.
» Gain practical tips on handling the most important issues related to professional workplace attire.
» Follow key guidelines of proper written communication etiquette.
» Display proper attention to etiquette, protocol and manners of formal business dining.
Outline of topics
Module 1: Professional Business Introductions:
Proper business introductions and making a great first impression.
The proper handshake.
Social and business introductions.
Business cards and introductions.
Etiquette status cards skill practice activity.
Module 2: Business Meetings Etiquette:
Are meetings a waste of time?
General business etiquette guidelines..
Arriving early and arriving late.
Seating etiquette considerations.
Module 3: Telephone Etiquette:
First impressions - Activity.
Preparing before you call.
Telephone etiquette and protocol considerations within a business setting.
Basic telephone etiquette.
Module 4: Business Attire:
Proper business attire for men.
What exactly is “Business Casual”?
Module 5: Business Correspondence Etiquette:
Before you hit “Send”.
Module 6: Business Dining Etiquette:
The ordering dilemma.
Table set-up scramble - activity.
Handling formal dining mishaps.
Why Choose Eduroid Academy as Your Business Etiquette Trainer?
World-Class Business Etiquette Programs were created to expand business etiquette knowledge, provide action steps and deliver information-packed training in just 2.5 hours. Why should you choose Eduroid Academy as your business etiquette trainer? Here is why:
- We stretch the boundaries of traditional etiquette and offer new perspectives, modern framework, best practices, and time-effective training for the next generation of business professionals.
- We provide guidance on how to find your best-suited etiquette trainer, learn new skills, and get results in professional development.
- We teach other experts how to be a world-class international trainer and present outstanding business-etiquette seminars.
- We specialize in cross-cultural etiquette and international communications; providing training in French, Russian, English and Spanish.
- We offer a historical perspective of the business etiquette industry.
- We interpret, synthesize, and translate the cultural norms and behavioral trends of corporate etiquette around the world.
- We break down etiquette myths and predict new trends.
- We don’t recycle old rules and we don’t offer “packages”; we customize our content and training to our clients’ needs and immediate goals.
- We guarantee positive transformation, actionable change, and new outcomes.
- We cater to small businesses, large corporations, nonprofit organizations, universities, and global companies.